Here are Some Additional Topics:
Training for that professional edge will provide you with the knowledge and prowess needed to project a confident, positive image, whether it is in a conference room, by telephone or email, at a networking event or on the machine shop floor.
No matter where you go, you are always making an impression on someone, somewhere. The ability to stand out from the crowd may be key to your success in any professional or social situation.
Training sessions can be developed to fit your specific needs.
- Make an Outstanding Impression
- Networking With Distinction
- Etiquette in the Workplace
- Communication Via Technology
- The Art of the Business Meal
- Presenting A Professional Appearance
Interpersonal Communication Skills:
- It All Comes Down to This
- Everyone Is Part of the Team
- Difficult Conversations Don’t Need to Be So Hard
Soft Skills: Providing the Professional Edge
Polishing Presentation Skills
Supervisory Training Skills
Would you like to talk with Jodi and see what she can do for you? Click here.